Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ideas for coursework, come to me baby. I need it to be something I'd be proud of!


Ohyes, I had a fantastic day in school today :D

Woke up feeling really high and happy, a nice way to start school heh. Wilson and I made a bet about falling asleep during geog lectures so I got a bowl of noodles from him for not falling asleep HAHA.

The long breaks passed by so quickly today! Kitty, Tania, Jeslin, Clifford, Priscilia and I had sucha great laugh during lunch break with all the bottle smashing, expressions and actions HAHA. I still can't find any resemblence between me and Edna, besides the specs.

Lessons pass by more quickly when you're not falling asleep, that's a nice point to note. The timeline for coursework gives me some kind of positive stress.

No comments: